The second annual An Affair of the Heart Springfield show is set for Sept. 7-9, 2018, and will bring together more than 100 artisans, craftsmen and retailers under one roof at the Ozark Empire Fairgrounds in Springfield, Mo.
Up-and-coming vendors have a chance to win a free booth at the show and exhibit their handmade goods to thousands of shoppers. The Win to Vend contest began at An Affair of the Heart Tulsa, and has helped several winners get in front of many potential buyers. If you’ve always wanted to showcase your handmade goods at a craft show and marketplace, or if you know a crafty guy or gal that you’d love to see showcased at An Affair of the Heart, now’s the time to enter to win. The grand prize is a 10-foot by 10-foot booth to feature goods in front of thousands of shoppers over three days.
- Any vendor, maker or artist who has never exhibited at any of the An Affair of the Heart shows, and who hand makes, handcrafts or repurposes the products they sell.
- NO resale items will be accepted.
How to enter:
- Fill out the official jury application below and submit two photos of the handmade, handcrafted or repurposed BY YOU products that you will sell at the show.
- Submit application by midnight on Friday, July 27, 2018.
- Finalists will be announced on Monday, July 30, 2018.
How to win:
- Start spreading the word to encourage all your friends, family and fans to vote for you by “liking” your photo in the official Win to Vend Facebook photo album. Share, share, share your photo with everyone and encourage them to share the photo as well.
- Voting will take place between July 30 and August 6, through Facebook.
- We’ll announce a winner on August 8, 2018.
*handmade crafts, repurposed items or goods only. No marketplace or food vendors for this contest, please. Filling out the jury application below is solely an entry for the 2018 Springfield Win to Vend contest. To apply for the show, fill out the form.
Win to Vend application
See official rules here.