The first Braum’s An Affair of the Heart of 2020 is only a few short weeks away, so we’re back to bring you a roundup of handmade vendors to look for at the upcoming Oklahoma City show. We’ll bring you a few new featured vendors each week, so keep your eyes open!
- Catechism Apparel – These bright-colored tees created locally in Edmond feature creative and thought- and question-provoking designs, located in booth 271.
- Cord Covers – This Braum’s An Affair of the Heart staple and long-standing vendor offers handmade lampshades and covers to hide unsightly cords in your home. Booth 167.
- Covered Blessings – Visit Covered Blessings in booth 331 for ready-made or custom order quilts.
- C & T Pet Scaruffs – Find these handmade pet scarfs in booths 372-373.
- Brent Umphlett Photography – Visit booth 332 for fine art and nature photography.