Face Coverings: face coverings are required indoors for staff, vendors and attendees even if there is no current city mandate.
Social Distancing: everyone is asked to socially distance while shopping, eating, resting or participating in any other activity while at the event.
Health Assessments: Staff and vendors are mandated to ensure the health of their personnel and prohibit anyone with COVID-19 symptoms from attending or working the event. The public is reminded also to not attend if they are/have been recently sick, are experiencing any COVID-like symptoms or have a fever of 100.4 or higher.
- Floor plan:
- The show will take place in four buildings: Oklahoma Expo Hall, Pavilion, Centennial and Modern Living – to maximize floor space, and allow for outside space, fresh air and relief of crowds when moving to/from sections of shopping.
- Booths will be socially distanced.
- Aisles will be designated as one-way.
- Entrance/exit flow will be separated and clearly marked at each building.
- building occupancy will be monitored by hired OKCPD to assist with reduced occupancy – asking patrons to visit other buildings or wait a few minutes outside when crowd flow necessitates.
- Sanitizing stations will be available and vendors and the public are asked to help by providing or bringing their own as well.
- Additional housekeeping will be dedicated to specific zones and areas to increase the frequency of cleaning protocols.
Smart Shopping Tips
- DO NOT ATTEND IF YOU HAD COVID-19 OR HAVE EXPERIENCED SYMPTOMS (WITHOUT A FALSE TEST RESULT) IN THE LAST 14 DAYS!
- Don’t forget your mask.
- Purchase your tickets in advance / online.
- Attend later – shop after 3 p.m. on Friday and Saturday or at 11 a.m. on Sunday when it is less crowded.
- Use the mobile map instead of the paper map found at aaoth.com/map.
- Start on a random aisle, minding the one-way signs.
- Bring your own sanitizer.