Go French Yourself blogger Samantha Ruble’s helping us highlight 10 gifts you can pick up at our fall show happening Nov. 16-18. So far she has treated us to:
1. a handmade wood bowl from JL Concepts
2. delightful soaps from Farm Sweet Farm
3. a relic from the 80s – the scrunchie from Coral Lane
4. yummy gourmet mixes from Scott Farms
5. a beautiful pearl and leather ring from Ps: 121
6. an aromatic soy candle from Soy Candle Cottage
7. a fashionista’s best friend, The Little Dictionary of Fashion from Adaline Owasso
8. and now something colorful to add to your morning routine
57 Blue Collections Dean Crouser Kaleidoscope Butterfly Stoneware Mug, $18
I love having some great gifting mugs around for the holidays! They make the best hostess gifts for those holiday parties! And this beautiful Kaleidoscope Butterfly Mug is just so pretty. A brightly colored butterfly adorns a 16 ounce stoneware mug. Everyone needs to add some gorgeous watercolor nature art to their everyday! These are dishwasher safe and microwave safe, too! 57 Blue Collections will have women’s apparel, home interiors and gifts at the show this year.
Find them in booth 277.
To see the complete gift guide click here.